More than any singular characteristic, it is our genuine commitment to live our values that defines Finning’s culture. You can see it in our relentless focus on world-class safety, the unrivalled service we deliver to our customers, and the engaged people who make up the Finning team.
‘We care: We depend on each other for our safety and well-being.’ This core value is at the heart of how we operate at Finning. We believe that nothing we do is so important that it cannot be done safely. Our world-class safety record is much more than an achievement, it’s our mindset.
Finning was founded on the promise of delivering unrivalled service. We understand the value of maximum machine availability to our customers. This is why we go to the lengths we do to boost our customers’ performance.
Recognizing that people are the foundation for our success, we foster a supportive workplace that fully engages our employees, inspires high performance and helps everyone reach their full potential. The way we work creates our competitive advantage: we live our values, we act like owners and we deliver through teamwork.
Our core values define how Finning operates and guide each employees' actions:
- We care. We depend on ourselves and each other for our safety and well-being.
- We communicate. We rely on open, honest, and effective communication to work together. All contributions have value.
- We take responsibility. Responsibility and accountability are rewarded. Together, we shape the Finning of tomorrow.
- We empower. We expect the best of each other. We encourage and value learning, innovation, and personal growth.
- We trust. We work at building honest, constructive relationships with customers, suppliers, and colleagues.
- We do our best. We continuously strive to make Finning the best place to work.