Your equipment is only as good as the people who operate and maintain it. As a Cat® dealer, we’ve made it our job to know everything you need to know so we can offer an unparalleled level of training, whether you own or rent.
Finning offers an extensive list of training programs, from core courses technicians can take to build strong foundational knowledge of Cat machines to specific product courses. We provide:
• Blended learning through a combination of e-learning and instructor-led courses for Service Training and Strategies for Safety Managers
• Cat product courses with machine models grouped together to give technicians a wide variety of experience
• Regional training centres at six locations in western Canada as well as on-site training
• Power system training at our Calgary Regional Training Centre, which is equipped with two EPG engines that run on natural gas. On-site training is also available
• On-highway trucks courses that support the authorized Truck Engine Parts and Service (TEPS) network and help ensure technicians can diagnose and repair Cat on-highway truck engines
• Core courses that provide technicians with a solid foundation of knowledge before taking courses on Cat products or systems
Learn more about Finning’s training programs.
Landscape season is nearly upon us and we want to give you the tools you need to succeed. From hardware and software to business advice, don't miss our upcoming seminars! We're offering these valuable information-packed seminars in Kelowna, Edmonton, Regina and Saskatoon.
We offer a variety of courses, including product and foundational training. Each course is interactive and provides the technician with technical skills and valuable knowledge of the Caterpillar product line. The skills learned through our training courses can be applied to all types of equipment, helping speed up diagnosis and repair of your machines.
Register today for one of our training sessions!Learn More
An alternative to calling in, chat with a representative live and immediately.Chat Now